We are always on the lookout for skilled family law professionals to join our team. If you are looking for a work place that is welcoming, rewarding and balanced then we are the employer for you.
Family law is the only area we practice in and we focus on divorce, custody, and modifications of the same. As a boutique we have consolidated our knowledge to work as the best possible family law practitioners.
For both attorneys and paralegals alike we offer continuing legal education. Additionally, our library contains more than 450 publications and we are constantly adding to it.
We value each other as individuals and come together to work as a team. We share our knowledge and successes together as a team. We look out for one another and lend a hand when it is needed.
Unlimited time off, short and long term disability, life insurance, 100% 401K match up to 6%, and the ability to work remotely.
We utilize wise technology and topnotch equipment as we are a paperless office. You can work remotely just as seamlessly as if you were in the office.
Reach out to Tom Cossitt directly and send him your resume and cover letter.
Career Opportunity- Apply Today!
The Cossitt Law Firm is looking to add an attorney to our growing team! An attorney that can collaborate with all our team members while working independently. Someone that truly loves representing their clients in family law matters and understands that serving clients isn’t necessarily 8-5 Monday thru Friday. Whether you are a seasoned legal professional or you are a rookie that is advancing your career as a family law attorney, apply! We’re looking for the right complement to our team.
What will the Associate Attorney do?
- Provide outstanding customer service while representing clients in a variety of family law matters
- Proactively manage their client’s needs while delivering results on-time
- Be a lawyer – that means attend hearings and court, advise clients on family law litigation matters, lead trials, prepare and draft legal matters
- Collaboratively and respectfully work with the growing team
You’re an excellent fit for this role and The Cossitt Law Firm if you
- Have an active and untarnished license to practice law in Colorado
- At least two years’ experience practicing family law
- Value advocating for your client before, during and after the divorce process
- Perform very well in a fast-paced, high-stress and intense environment
- Ability to build a rapport with clients and other professionals in the legal community
- Have a sincere interest in connecting with the community and developing business
- Values on-going education and learning new strategies to help clients solve their legal concerns
- Genuinely are compassionate, kind, and empathetic while advocating vigorously for your clients
About The Cossitt Law Firm
The Cossitt Law Firm is about support, advocacy and planning for families built by a team of dedicated legal professionals in Fort Collins focusing on family law matters. We’re expanding and looking forward to adding another attorney to our team today. Benefits include beautiful office, 401(k), frequently catered lunches, flexible schedule and very generous time-off.
If you are authentic about your love for practicing family law, you can connect with clients in a meaningful, respectful and efficient manner, then apply to join the team today! Make sure to submit a one-page cover letter outlining what motivates you as a family law attorney, your salary and bonus expectations with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.