Cossitt Family Law Careers
We are always on the lookout for skilled family law professionals to join our team. If you are looking for a work place that is welcoming, rewarding and balanced then we are the employer for you.
Family law is the only area we practice in and we focus on divorce, custody, and modifications of the same. As a boutique we have consolidated our knowledge to work as the best possible family law practitioners.
For both attorneys and paralegals alike we offer continuing legal education. Additionally, our library contains more than 450 publications and we are constantly adding to it.
We value each other as individuals and come together to work as a team. We share our knowledge and successes together as a team. We look out for one another and lend a hand when it is needed.
Unlimited time off, short and long term disability, life insurance, 100% 401K match up to 6%, and the ability to work remotely.
We utilize wise technology and topnotch equipment as we are a paperless office. You can work remotely just as seamlessly as if you were in the office.
Reach out to Tom Cossitt directly and send him your resume and cover letter.
Career Opportunity- Apply Today!
Associate Family Law Attorney
Looking for a long term career?
The Cossitt Law Firm is a boutique practice focusing exclusively in family law, serving the Northern Colorado community. We are looking for an experienced family law attorney who is seeking an opportunity for long-term growth and potential.
Whether you are a seasoned legal professional or you are a rookie who is advancing your career as a family law attorney and looking for great mentorship, apply! We’re looking for the right complement to our team.
We have a unique team environment that we foster carefully. We highly value trust, kindness, camaraderie, teamwork, hard work, collective leadership and exceptionalism. We have invested considerable resources to build a team-oriented philosophy that emphasizes team health, individual work-life balance, family, collaboration, systems awareness around individual/team/community, achievement and mutual support. Please take this into consideration when applying.
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life Insurance and short/long term disability
- 401(k) matching
- Relocation assistance will be considered
- The Perks:
- Amazing team
- Ability to work 100% remotely during COVID, but will also be provided a spacious office filled with great technology and equipment
- Continuing legal education 100% covered and encouraged
- Senior level paralegal support
- Relaxed work environment with an exceptional team
- Family and work life balance is prioritized
- Gorgeous office with full kitchen
- You’re an excellent fit for this role if you:
- Have a passion for helping others
- Value advocating for your client before, during and after the divorce process
- Are a skilled litigator
- Are tech savvy, we pride ourselves in keeping up with the ever changing technology
- Perform very well in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to build a rapport with clients and other professionals in the legal community
- Value on-going education and learning new strategies to help clients solve their legal concerns
- Are genuinely compassionate, kind, and empathetic while advocating vigorously for your clients
- Are a team player
- Have a great sense of humor
- To Apply
Submit your resume along with a one-page cover letter outlining what motivates you as a family law attorney, why you want to work with us and how you would complement our team, and your salary and bonus expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.